Friday 9 January 2015

Current Winter Scent | SimplyMe

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all having an amazing day so far. Also, I just want to tell you how much I am appreciating all of your guys' comments on my posts. I never ever thought that that would happen! I guess that it just takes time for you to be able to interact with your readers and please do leave a comment below on whether you have anymore ideas for future posts or you have anything else to say. This is because I really enjoy talking to you guys!
Today I am going to be sharing my current winter staple scent. I know that this is a little different to what I usually do, which is based more around the beauty, fashion and life aspects of things. But I wanted to change it up to something a little different.

 
The brand of this scent is Firetrap and its the For Her fragrance. The scent of this perfume is a little floral but not to overpowering. It contains white jasmine, which is what makes the aroma floral-like. However, there are very deep and heavy undertones of amber. I believe that the amber tones are what stops the floral-ness taking over the aroma and making it to over-powering. 
This scent is quite basic so its perfect to wear everyday. Because of this, you can spray this perfume on you even for school and work. However, this Firetrap For Her eau de toilette is a great staple to have in your collection!
 
 
 
Currently the set is only £10.00 at Superdrug in the sale! I would recommend purchasing it now if you are interested because once the sale is over the price will rise to £30.00 again. I am going to link the website here if you wish to buy the bottle of perfume in the sale. This bottle actually comes in a set with an 100ml body lotion. However, I don't remember using this so I won't be reviewing the body lotion.
 
I hope that you all enjoyed this type of post and remember to share with all your friends. Also, my links are above as always. The only thing left to say is thank you for all of your support, I really appreciate it. More than you could ever imagine. As I said earlier, remember to leave a comment down below. xx
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment