Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sony A290 Review | SimplyMe

Hey everyone! As you may have noticed by the increased quality of my photos, I got given a DSLR for Christmas and I have been using it ever since. I didn't want to do a review straight away because I wanted to give myself time to properly try out all the effects and get used to the camera. However, it has been about a month now and I finally decided to do a review! The pictures that I will be putting in this review are not mine as I do not have anything to take a photo of my camera with. They are all taken from Google.
 
 
This camera is the Sony A290 and it is on the slightly cheaper scale of DSLR's. However, DSLR's are quite expensive anyway! The Sony A290 is currently at a price of £330 new, but it can be found cheaper on other websites!
This camera has got 14.2 MP so it produces good quality photos and it has 6 different standard effects, 4 custom effects and an auto effect. These effects are very useful in different situations such as portrait, macro, etc...
 
The Sony A290 comes with a standard lens, which is a 18-55mm lens. Even though this comes with the camera, it is really a great quality lens! It doesn't feel plasticy ether, which is good for the price.

The Tamaron lens is another lens that you may buy with the Sony A290! This lens is a zoom lens, with amazing photo ability. However, the sports action special effect mode should be used for moving objects while using this lens. This is because the zoom lens is not able to quickly focus on un-stationary objects.

Below are some sample pictures:







I hope that you all enjoyed this post! My links are above as always and also remember to share with friends. Make sure to leave a comment below xx
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment