Friday 13 February 2015

Blogs That I love | SimplyMe

Hey everyone! Lately I have been uploading quite a few beauty blogs, so I wanted to give that topic a rest for a while and go to something else.
Although, I couldn't think of anything to write to start with. I didn't want to write a lifestyle post, or a fashion or hair one. So I started thinking of what I haven't done and also what I have done. And then finally it came to me that I loved blogging so much that I should write a post to do with blogging. Many ideas came to me but then I eventually decided that I would write about my favourite blogs!
After that long intro, lets get straight into the post...
 
Today I'm going to be writing about 3 different types of blogs, which are all related to different things. Therefore, there is something for everyone!

To begin with I am going to be talking about a beauty blog. This beauty blog is called Hello October and I will link it here.
The girl who writes this blog is called Suzie and she loves all things beauty and shopping! Hello October also has a YouTube channel, which you can be directed to from her blog.
Some of her post titles are Minimal Makeup,
Five reasons why Braids are Awesome, Going Out-out and loads more. I have linked these 3 posts above as they are actually my favourites posts on Hello October so far!
 BeFunky_IMG_4793.jpg
Next up is a fashion and lifestyle blog. Even though I haven't been reading this blog for two long, about two weeks, I am loving reading it right now!
The blog writer is called Betsy Blue and you may recognise her from her appearance in 'Only the Young' on X-Factor 2014.
As I said earlier, her blog is based on fashion and lifestyle. The posts on this website range from what Betsy is loving that week, to leather looks.
I will link her blog here and also, some of my favourite posts include Leather Zip Up Luvin' and Things I can't like without!

The last blog I am going to be talking about is pretty much a mixture of the two others! This blog is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog and it is written by Hannah Gale, which makes sense as that's the name of the blog. I have been reading this blog for just under two months and it's the perfect mix of all three subjects!
Hannah's posts range from pre-teen sleepovers, to ways to make yourself happier to what's in my handbag tags.
I will also link Hannah's blog here so that you can all go have a read!

I hope that you all enjoyed this post and I will be writing again for Tuesday!

 Thanks everyone
SimplyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment