Tuesday 19 April 2016

30 Facts About Me | IndiaJasmineBlog





I haven't posted anything about me as a person on this blog in a very long time, if not ever. Therefore, today I thought I would let you know you is actually behind this blog with a simple 30 facts about me!
 
1. My name is India as you probably have guessed... and no I don't like it.
2. I am an currently in year 10 at school, which means I am doing my GCSE's :(
3. For my GCSE's I obviously took the core subjects (Science, English, Maths, Statistics), German, Geography, I-Media and Art.
4. When I'm older I want to be a makeup artist or a youtuber.
5. I have black hair and no it's not natural.
6. I want to start a youtube channel but I'm not confident enough oops.
7. I don't have too many friends, but the ones I do have I love with all my heart :)
8. I love anime so much. On average it probably takes up at least 70% of my life if not more.
9. Black Butler is my most favourite anime ever and always will be.
10. Three of my friends and I are going to MCM London in May and I'm so excited!
11. I'm going as Mikasa Ackerman.
12. My three favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. No I cannot put them in order and no I'm not an emo.
13. My favourite youtubers are Dan and Phil. No one beats them... comment your favourite below :)
14. I enjoy photography so much and I should do it more often.
15. I started this blog over a year ago!
16. Snapchat is my favourite social media - india.pullinger
17. Internet friends are great :)
18. I wear glasses and yes I can see how fingers your holding up if you're right in front of me. I'm not blind.
19. I have my ears pierced but I desperately want my seconds and cartilage done!
20. I have two instagram accounts. One personal and one for my blog - @indiajasmineblog yes self promo :)
21. I'm terrible at cooking.
22. I have a small obsession with Alison Gonzalez...
23. My lock screen is better than yours.
24. Mac is probably my favourite makeup brand, especially their lipsticks and eyeshadows!
25. My favourite makeup brush brand is Zoeva by far.
26. I spam a lot of people on snapchat a lot of the time oops.
27. I'm allergic to pizza. Yes you read that correct.
28. I don't have one favourite song, I have many.
29. I recently got signed off my anxiety course :)
30. My bedrooms walls are white with one grey!

I hope you all enjoyed this more chilled type of post.
Comment three facts about you below :)
 
 India Jasmine
 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment