Tuesday 19 May 2015

Instagram Q&A | IndiaJasmine

 
I asked for questions on Instagram for this q & a! I got quite a lot of questions so lets get straight into it.
Also, my instagram name has changed from simplymebloggin to indiajasmineblog, just to let you know.
 
 
 Favourite makeup product?
 
This is a very difficult one! Hmmm... After I while of thinking, I feel like my favourite makeup product ever would have to be MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation because I love the formula, its not to heavy but it still gives a great coverage and stays on my skin for a good amount of time!
 
 Shorts or skirts?
 
Shorts, as I don't really wear skirts very often.
 
 Perfume or makeup?
 
I would have to go with makeup :)
 
 Favourite of The Vamps?
 
Bradley Simpson for sure! He takes the lead by miles.
 
 Winter or summer?
 
Have to go with winter because in summer I don't tan, I just burn. Also, I prefer the cold to the hot :)
 
 If you could only live with one makeup product what would it be?
 
Hmm... This is a hard one but I feel like if you didn't wear makeup then your skin would clean up and be reasonably clear, if not completely clear. Therefore, instead of a face product like concealer, I would go for mascara!
 
 Instagram or YouTube?
 
Again, this is quite a difficult one but I feel like YouTube is more enjoyable. However, I really do love them both so they are basically exactly the same to me!
 
 Favourite clothing brand?
 
I really like many clothing brands but I feel like my favourite would have to be...hmm... maybe h & m!
 
One country you'd like to visit?
 
Definitely New Zealand because...well...for the photogenic-ness
If that's a word!
 
 Three things on your to do list?
 
1. Homework :(
2. Revision :(
3. Take photos for instagram :)
 
 Ever had a Marilyn Monroe skirt moment?
 
I've probably had a lot to be honest! But I can't remember any one in particular :p
 
 If you could be best friends with any famous person who would it be?
 
Brad Simpson definitely ;)
 
 
Thanks everyone, love youuuu
 
India Jasmine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment