Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Vamps World Tour - London 02 | SimplyMe

I wasn't so sure what to write about today. I've done beauty for the last couple of weeks, so that was definitely out of the question.
Eventually, I decided to write about an incredible experience that I went to the other night.
 
So basically on Saturday I went down to London, by train to watch a concert. And it was The Vamps! They are my absolute favourite band ever, so as you can probably tell, I was extremely excited.
 
Also, as it was a concert, I'm sure that you can appreciate the quality of these photos that I took. Obviously, it is very difficult to take photos at a concert, therefore a few I took of the big screen next to the stage.
However, I wanted to take a few to show you!
 
*Beginning*
 *Brad Singing and playing guitar*
*Singing*
 *End*
 *Tristan's Drum Solo* 
 *James and Brad on guitar*
*Performance*
 *Performance*
 *Brad solo*
 *Brad solo*
*Connor solo*
 
If you ever get the chance to attend one of their concerts or tour then don't hesitate and go!
It was a great experience and I've loved sharing it with everyone!
 
Sorry that this post is short but I've got to rush off to a meeting. To make up for it I'm going to put up a post Friday as well!
 
Lastly, please let me know if I should change my blog, instagram, twitter, etc. Name to IndiaJasmine instead of SimplyMe. Thanks!
 
SimplyMe
 


No comments:

Post a Comment