Sunday 10 May 2015

Summer Bucklist 2015 | SimplyMe

It's mid May already and summer is just around the corner. So what better a blog post to do then write about things I'd like to do/ achieve in summer 2015!
 
Comment below some of the things that you'd like to do or succeed in this summer too as I would love to know! Also, I might add them to mine!


 
Okay, enough of that, lets just get started!
 
1.
Go to the beach - this is an obvious one really.
2.
Get a tan - I don't tan at all pretty much so this would be nice!
3.
Get a sun tattoo - this would be so funny haha!
4.
Eat better and healthier - standard I guess.
5.
Practise editing some videos - I would love to start YouTube in the next year or two so I actually love doing this.
6.
Meet Brad Simpson or go to another concert - this would be the most incredible thing ever but probably not ever going to happen haha :(
7.
Eat ice cream - standard :)
8.
Improve my skin - it would be great to feel comfortable without makeup and have clear skin!
9.
Vlog some of my summer holidays - this would be fun and also some more videos for me to edit haha!
10.
Wear a load of summer bracelets - if it didn't cut off the circulation to my hand altogether :)
11.
Try out some yoga - this is great for the body and should be quite entertaining...for people to watch should I say ;D
12.
Have a water fight!
13.
Have a sleepover in the garden - in a tent of course haha
14.
Swim in the sea - although I really do hate the sea :O
15.
Have a friend stay over for more then 2 days - should be funny
16.
Go on a huge shopping spree - I'm planning to go with my best friend after our birthdays
(check her out her blog! www.simplyyblogg.blogspot.com
17.
Go camping - I always do this to ne honest anyway!
18.
Re-decorate my entire room - Yay I hope so! 
19.
Get an old vintage dressing table to store my makeup - these are beautiful too!
20.
Print out a load of Instax photos and pinned them on fairy light covered ropes across my walls -  Always wanted to do this!

Image result for vintage summer photography
 
SimplyMe


No comments:

Post a Comment