Wednesday 3 June 2015

May Favourites with Be4utyandsomething | IndiaJasmine

I promised you guys that I'd be posting a collab and here it is!
 
This post is a collab with the lovely writer of be4utyandsomething, Sophie, which you can go and read here.
Sophie is also @beautyandsomething on instagram so go and follow her on there too!
 
Today we are going to be posting our May favourites! We came up with 5 different categories to keep it short and simple so I hope you enjoy!
 
Makeup:
 
My makeup favourite of the month would definitely have to be MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation! I've been wearing this all month, instead of liquid foundations, and even though it doesn't last as long (I don't wear a primer) it makes my skin look so flawless and more like skin then any liquid foundation ever has! Plus, it doesn't go cakey.
 
My other favourite would have to be the Rimmel Wake Me Up, which is just a beautiful and affordable concealer! It last for a long time, in the skin and in the bottle, and it also covers very nicely.
 
Music:
 
In terms of music, I've been loving the Meet The Vamps album of course! But I've also been really liking the Taylor Swift album, especially Bad Blood.
 
Books:
 
I don't really read books very much and I certainly haven't this month, but the last book I read was Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, which was at Christmas, and I love it! I can't wait for the next book to come out because the first one was so amazing and I really recommend it to everyone!
 
 
Favourite Small Youtuber:
 
My favourite small youtuber would have to be Chloe Louise!
Her channel is just so flawless and the videos are so entertaining.
 If you don't know who she is then she basically does beauty, fashion and tag videos on a regular basis and I just have been really liking her channel recently.
 She deserves way more subscribers!  :)

 
Favourite Big Youtuber: 
 
My favourite bigger youtuber is a girl who I have been watching for over a year now and ever since I started watching her, I liked her more and more each video!
 This month I've been watching her videos non stop and even going back to the old ones! Her YouTube name is InTheFrow but her real name is Victoria and can I have her hair please?!
She's so beautiful and her channel is so amazing and inspiring!
Plus, a few days ago she replied to my comment on one of her recent videos and it made my day like wow :D
 
 
Thanks for reading and make sure to check out Sophie's blog here!
 
India Jasmine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment