Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Ultimate No Makeup, Makeup Look | IndiaJasmine


 
Sometimes you just want to look all natural, nothing dramatic. This look will help you to get that flawless but effortless effect in no time...

Sometimes you just need to chuck a few products on, to get rid of that 'I woke up like this' reality, and get you looking good before sprinting out of the house to where you need to be.
But equally, sometimes you aren't allowed to wear too much makeup, or any at all for that matter. Therefore, you want it to be pretty much undetectable.
 
So, I've put together a makeup look that takes from about five minutes to a maximum of ten, if your slower like me. It will get you looking pretty flawless without the cake face added on.
With that said, let's just begin!
 
Firstly, I'm going to be priming my face. You can obviously miss out this step, but I can't go without primer or my face has moved along a mile to the left at the end of the day.
For this I am using the L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream as it makes products slide on well and sit nicely on the skin. However, you could use Vaseline or Nivea Men Aftershave Balm because they contain glycerine, which makes products stick!
 
You don't want to be wearing a foundation for a no makeup, makeup look! Therefore, I am first going in with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes to cancel out my late night TV watching and over any blemishes or redness.
To blend this out, I am just using my fingers as the natural warmth will help to seamlessly blend the product.



Once you have finished with concealer, you want to set it all down in place for the day.
For this, I am using the Mac Studio Fix Powder. This is because it's more heavy duty and gives quite a bit of coverage, therefore acts as a powder foundation. In order to do this I used the Zoeva Silk Finish.

 
Also, I am taking this on a smaller brush all over my eyelids to create a light base shadow.

 
You can now go in to slightly contour if you feel like it. However, I am just going to use a little bronzer to warm up and add a little definition to my face.
For this I am using the NYC Smooth Skin Sunny Bronzer on the Zoeva Powder Brush. I applied it around my temples, under my cheekbones (or whatever cheekbones I've got), jaw line (again, whatever jaw line I've got) and neck.


 

I then took a little fluffy brush and applied some of this bronzer in the crease of my eyes, to add some definition and shape back in.

 
For blush, I am taking a tiny amount of the peach shade from the Revolution Sugar and Spice Palette.
This is very pigmented so make sure to only use a very small amount! To apply I used the Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush as it's the perfect shape.  
The shade is a just going to create a slight flushed and healthy effect.

 
You don't have to use a highlight for this look, but I absolutely love it so I decided to just use a small amount, which as you can imagine was very difficult for me!
I took a small, tapered, fluffy brush and used the purple toned highlight from the same palette, which, as you can probably tell if you have been reading my blog for a while, is my favourite.


 
I took this on the tops of my cheekbones to slightly enhance them and just add a (kind of) natural glow. Also, I am blending the product slightly with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to stop any harsh lines forming.

 
To finish off my eyes I am using the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara to length and add volume to my eyelashes. However, I only applied one coat as it can end up looking a bit too dramatic for a "no makeup" makeup look.
 

Then, I filled in my eyebrows using my usual products, which you can find on any blog post. However, I did it a little lighter and used less product than normal so make my brows look more natural.



To finish off the look, I used a natural looking lipstick. You could always use one of the baby lips range for more of a tinted lip balm alternative.
However, I decided to use the Mac Lipstick in Crème Cup as it was the perfect colour I was going for!


 
... and then that's it!



 
What are your go to "no makeup" makeup products?
 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment