Thursday 5 November 2015

October Favourites | IndiaJasmine


 
October has flown by and now it's officially November...

This month I have been using a couple of things non-stop and I thought that I would share them with you! Also, it gives me a chance to reflect on the things I have loved this month.
 
The first thing that I have been loving this month is highlighting, especially layering different highlights!
I have been loving to build up the intensity of my highlight by using different ones that have different textures.
For example, I have been using the MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell on my cheekbones and tip of my nose, over my foundation. This product creates a 'lit from within' look, as it is of cream consistency. To apply this I used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
 


Then I have loved layering the purple-toned highlight from the Revolution Sugar and Spice Palette overtop to give a really intense and bright look!
 
 
Finally, I layered the highlight in the Sleek Face Form palette overtop, as it isn't add intense but will just add to the extremely bright and illuminated look.
 
This month I have been LOVING the Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob!
When I went to Brighton last week, I actually brought my fourth one and I had run out of my last one. This just shows how much I love it, but it does run out quite fast I have found.
The colour is a pinky brown shade and matte, so if you don't like the feeling of something a bit drying on your lips then you can always use a lip balm underneath.

 
My next favourite is the White Tea Rose Gold Candle from Primark.
However, I have already written a detailed post all about these candles, so I will just link that here.

 

My last favourite of this month is actually Halloween and the makeup I've been doing! Also, I hope you enjoyed the two tutorial I put up around this time!
I will link the vampire one here and the sugar skull here.






What were your favourites this month?

India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment