Wednesday 17 February 2016

Mac Coffee Eyeliner Review | IndiaJasmine



 
The other day when I was scribbling in my notebook of post ideas, I remember that I hadn't written a review in a while. I used to love writing reviews and it was a main subject of my blog.
Therefore, today I am writing a quick review of the Mac Coffee Eyeliner for all you beautiful people!
 
 
To begin with, the packaging is very sleek and simple, giving it a professional feel. The shape is the usual pencil shape so it fits easily into storage and your handbag.
 

Since owning this, which is Christmas time, I haven't found that the actual product has crumbled or gone soft so that it break. Therefore, it seems to be quite strong and sharpens easily too.


The pigmentation is insane as you can see above!
It glides on easily without tugging on the eye and is very soft. Also, the staying power is great! The eyeliner seems to be almost waterproof and is longwearing as a result of this.

 
The Mac Eyeliner retails at £14.00, which is a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it for the rich colour and amazing long wear in my opinion.
However, this next eyeliner, which is from the brand Miss Sporty, is only £1.99! And personally, I feel like its a brilliant dupe.



 
As you can see from the photos above, the colour and pigmentation is again pretty similar! The Mac eyeliner, which is seen at the bottom, is however slightly darker and more pigmented.


This photo above shows how waterproof the eyeliners are. I run them underneath cold and warm water from my tap and this is the outcome. Both eyeliners have faded slightly but the top one, which is the Miss Sporty eyeliner has worn off a lot more than the other!

Products mentioned:
 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment