Tuesday 2 February 2016

January Favourites | IndiaJasmine

 
What... It's already time for January Favourites?!?!


 I can't believe this month has already been and gone and now it's time for another favourites post!
Make sure to left a comment below telling me what your January favourites have been and with that said lets get straight into things.
 

The first product I have been loving this month is the Zoella 'Scrubbing Me Softly' Body Scrub.
I feel like this product would come to better use in the summer time for keeping up a tan but I have been using it religiously this month anyway!
 
I was gifted this for Christmas and ever since I've been using this at least once a week to rid of any dead skin cells, yep GROSS. But I find that it makes my skin feel and look so soft and smooth.


And next of course is The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire!
 
I find myself reaching for this when I need something to pick my mood up or when I'm not feeling great because it's so funny to read but also very interesting at the same time.
I really recommend this if you haven't already read it, but I also recommend you go subscribe to danisnotonfire and amazingphil, which are linked there.
They have also been at the top of this months favourites list!


My first makeup favourite of this month has been the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation!
I used to avoid this foundation as much as I could because of the pink undertone because I have more of a yellow undertone to my skin.
However, I have found that using a yellow toned concealer and powder over top evens this out a lot and this foundation has over taken my Revlon Colourstay in becoming my holy grail!
 
Its easy to blend out, almost feels weightless on my skin but it of a high coverage too, which is obviously a great combination. 
I really recommend this foundation to anyone with an oily or combination skin type as it has a matte finish that lasts all day!

 
This next product is a Mac Eyeshadow, which I have been using every single day religiously since I got it! This eyeshadow is of the frost formulation and in the shade 'Nylon'.
 In the pan it almost looks a little yellow, however once applied the shade is a stunning white gold shimmer!
 I have been applying this with a pencil brush into the inner corners of my eye everyday because I find that it makes me look so much more awake and brighten up my eyes.


As you can see from this photo, the pigmentation is incredible too!


The last product in my favourites is the Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray!
 
Since Christmas, I think that this product has really helped to up my makeup game by a level or two. It takes away any powdery finish from excess powder lying on top of the skin, giving a more natural finish! 
Also, it obviously sets makeup too, prolonging the wear for longer throughout the day.
This product can turn a bad makeup day into something flawless into a couple of spritzes!

Remember to comment your January favourites below!

 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment