Sunday 19 July 2015

Top 5 Summer Makeup Items | IndiaJasmine

 
As its now summer, I thought that I would start of the more summery posts with something simple. Today, as you can see by the title, I'll be sharing with you
five different products that I recommend for summer!
 
 
To begin with, I have a bronzer! This the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny.
 
It was only £1.99 and it's the best bronzer I've tried! Also, it's supposed to be the dupe for the Benefit Hula Bronzer.
 
When you are trying to get a tan in the summer, or if you just want to look a little more dark and bronzed, then this is perfect!
 
It's very pigmented and therefore you only need a little at a time. It also builds up nicely without looking muddy or orange.
 
However, the packaging isn't good at all. The whole of it is plastic and the hinge gets creased and broken very easily.
 
 
 
 
Next, is the MAC Crème Colour Base in Shell.
 
I know that I talked about this in my last post, however I do feel like this is definitely worth writing about again as it's my favourite makeup product ever.
 
It was £15.50 from the MAC counter and I think that if you haven't tried this out, you need to put it at the top of your list of things to buy.
 
This highlight is incredibly luminous and beautiful. Therefore, it's perfect for the summer months where you want to look fresh and dewy on the high points of your cheekbones!
 

 
 
My next product is an old blush that I found at the very bottom of my draw!
 
It's actually from Next, which is quite unusual as they are a clothing brand. However, this product is very pretty!
 
It's a square shape, but split into four sections for four different shades of blush.
 
One is a pink with purple undertones, another is a bright pink, one is coral and the bottom one is a grey toned pink. All of these are very shimmer and pigmented, which is great for the fresh summer look.
 
However, as they are so pigmented, they are a bit of a pain to blend. But once you get used to it, its okay.
 
 
 
My next two products are both lip products!
 
The first one is from Revlon!
 
I have this in the shade Audacious, which is a very pigmented and a bright orange, statement lip colour.
 
This looks beautiful in summer when you are going for a quite minimal makeup look and need something to pick up the look, just to tie it together.
 
It was £7.99 from Boots and the texture is very moisturising but semi-matte. The texture is quite balmy but looks velvety.
 

 
 
The last product, as I said before, is a lipstick and it's from Avon!
 
This lipstick is in the shade Rose Light and it's a neutral pink. Its a little darker then the usual nude pink but it's get to slap on when your running out the door, as you don't need to be precise with it!
 
This product is very moisturising and quite pigmented! It's perfect for summer as you don't have to worry about reapplying it.
 
 

India Jasmine
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment