Thursday 30 July 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review | IndiaJasmine

 
 
 
Who needs long lashes when you have the Benefit Roller Lash at hand...

Today I'm really excited to be reviewing my newest purchase to my makeup collection!
I'm absolutely in love with it and I cant wait to share it with you.

The product I'm going to be reviewing today is, as you can see by the title, the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.
I haven't tried any other Benefit mascaras but this one is certainly nothing short of incredible!
 I'll start by talking about the wand.
The whole point of this mascara is to eliminate the use of eyelash curlers, which can be quite bad for your lashes and result in damaging them.
Therefore, the wand on this mascara was designed to grip onto your lashes and pull them upwards. Also, because of this shape the lashes are coated with black mascara and easily set.
You may also notice that the wand is quite small, which is perfect for smaller eyes and also for great precision.
Along with the regular hooks of the wand, there are smaller ones that can coat smaller lashes easily and stretch them upwards slightly.
The wand is also meant to reflect hair rollers with the classic pink colour and the wand is supposed to act in a similar to Velcro Rollers.
Does the mascara do it's job though?
Yes, it really does!

This mascara opens up the eyes beautifully, even for someone with the shortest and straightest lashes! It still coats all the lashes and defines them, giving them an uplifting curl.
I wouldn't say that the formula is light-weight, but it's definitely not heavy or weighing down on the eyelashes.
The formula is quite wet to start off with so you have to be careful not to smudge it on your eyelids and under your eyes. However, it dries very quickly!
It doesn't flake or smudge once it's dry, but it does leave a slightly crispy feeling to the lashes, which I would expect anyway.
This mascara isn't waterproof, which I have found after going swimming - panda eyes :O


It is an 'okay' mascara for bottom lashes because it gives a very dramatic look it will usually end up applying way too much and smudging everywhere before its dry.
Also, because the spoolie is curved, it is amazing for upper lashes but not good for the lower ones.
Therefore, I would recommend using a different mascara for bottom lashes.
Overall I do think that this is a brilliant mascara!
However, I do think that a more reasonable price would be £15-£16.
I feel like it should be made waterproof for it too be worth the whole £19.50, which is the price I brought it from House Of Fraser.


Buy the Roller Lash Mascara here!

What's your favourite mascara?
Comment below!

India Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment