Tuesday 21 July 2015

July Q&A With MiaJadeBlog | IndiaJasmine


Lots of my posts have been based around beauty recently, so I wanted to break it up a little with a quick q&a for you all! This is also a collab with MiaJadeBlog, who is a relatively new blogger. Make sure to check out her q&a, which I will link at the end of this post.



Favourite Book?
 
I have a few favourite books but my most recent favourite has to be Love Tanya, which is a book by Tanya Burr.
It has plenty of subjects to read on such as life stories, beauty, blogging and baking! There is something for everyone and I feel like it's a great book to read for fun when your bored.
 
 
Favourite Singer/Band?
 
My favourite band is still The Vamps, which I have talked about before. 
 
However, my current favourite singer is Shawn Mendes. His songs are all so different but at the same time similar. They are also very relatable and catchy! 


Makeup Storage Ideas?
 
I feel like the easiest and best way to store makeup is in separate sections in ether a dressing table or some drawers. 
 
Also, I feel like it should be separated into product types, such as a part for foundation, one for powder, one for lipsticks, etc.
 
To do this you could use little acrylic tubs/ containers or draw dividers. 
The website Muji do a lot of storage products such as dividers and containers.
 
 
Favourite season?
 
My favourite season is Autumn. This is because it isn't really hot or really cold. Also, the colour scheme is my favourite out of all the seasons. The plums, greys and dark mysterious colours are my favourite colours and my favourite coloured clothes to wear. 


Favourite app for editing Instagram photos? 
 
Whitagram is an amazing app! It lets you do everything from simply orientating a photo, to changing the lighting and saturation. 
It's also free, which is a huge bonus.
 
What do you want to be when your older? 
 
When I'm older I would like to be a makeup artist. I would like to work on movies and photo shoot but also start with weddings and smaller events.
However, I would also like to carry on with my blog and earn some money from it because I really love writing it! 
 
 
My childhood career choice? 
 
When I was younger I wanted to be a vet or a teacher! But I guess that this is what everyone wants to be at one stage :)
 
Thanks for reading and make sure to go over to Mia's blog for her q&a. 
You can find her blog here.
India Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment