Friday 10 July 2015

June Favourites | IndiaJasmine

Firstly, I want to say that I'm sorry I missed Tuesday's post! I was doing my maths mock statistics home work :(

Today I'm going to share with you a few of the things that I've been in love with last month.
 
First of all is the TV show Pretty Little Liars! Unless you have been hiding under a shell for the past six months, you've probably already heard of this show.
I'm not going to go into much detail on this as I will be writing a full separate blog post on this.
All I'm going to say is that it's a brilliant show and defiantly worth watching!
It can be found on Netflix, which is free for a month too!
 
 Image result for pretty little liars logo
 
Next, is a Ted Baker Body Lotion. I'm not too sure about the particular scent name, but it's the one in the pink tube with flowers on the bottom half!
I'm not sure how much this is, as I was gifted it for my birthday, however I do know that you can purchase this in Superdrug!
It's a pretty and floral scent, that's not too over powering!
Therefore, it's great for summer and keeps your skin hydrated nicely. Also, I wouldn't at all say that there is glitter in it, but I would say that it is ever so slightly shimmery.
This means that it gives off a little, healthy glow!

 
My next few products are makeup items!
Firstly, is the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer in Pore Eraser.
This is a beautiful smoothing primer and it fills in pores so well! Therefore, your makeup glides on easily and quickly.
However, what I do find is that on hot days it can make my skin begin to feel greasy a little quicker because of the silicone feeling it gives.
This can easily be solved though! I just make sure to powder of it once I have applied it to make sure that no oil can escape through.

 
My last product is the MAC Crèmesheen lipstick in the shade Crème Cup!
I know that I have talked about this two or three times before, but it just gives a beautiful look to your lips, while still keeping them hydrated all day!
 As it's from the MAC Crèmesheen range, it keeps your lips moisturised but still provides a highly pigmented colour!
This particular shade is a rosey pink shade and therefore not much precision is required to make this look good.
It can easily be thrown on and matches up with all the summer looks I have been doing recently!

 
I hope that you all enjoyed and again I'm so sorry that this is late but to try and make up for it I will be posting a second post in an hour or two!
 
Please comment below a few of your June favourites!
 
 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment