Saturday 1 August 2015

What's In My Summer Makeup Bag? | IndiaJasmine

 
Todays post is a collab post with @typical.girl14 on instagram.
We are both going to be writing about our summer makeup bag essentials!
 
As a quick side note, I just want to say that I'm now on my summer holidays and I will be able to post a few times a week! However, from the 22nd to the 29th of July I am going on holiday to Spain, therefore I may not be able to post on Tuesday.
But this will mean that I can take a ton of photos to upload!

Sorry about the photos of the products, but I had to use old photos of them if I had them because I didn't have time to take new photos before it got dark!
 
With all that said, lets get started!
 
The first thing in my makeup bag is the Revlon Colorstay foundation in the shade 150 Buff. This shade, however is a tad to light at the moment.
This is my absolute holy grail foundation! It lasts so well through heat, rain and keeps me pretty much matte.
This is obviously great for summer as it lasts so long and is a full coverage, but not cakey, foundation on the skin.

My next product is the MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
This is great for the days when you want a light to medium coverage very quickly and you also want to be able to skip a few products!
Basically it's great for those days when foundation seems a drag to apply.
This is again a holy grail product of mine as it means that you can combine foundation and powder application.

Next in my summer makeup bag is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
I feel like this is a typical and essential summer product as it helps towards keeping you matte and stop oil throughout the day!
Also, it's very cheap and small enough to be chucked inside a handbag for on the go.

My next product in my summer makeup bag is the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Audacious!
Its a bright orange so it's a perfect colour for the summer and great for a statement lip.
If you want something to bring your makeup together when the rest is a little dull and neutral, then this is perfect!
It's also very moisturising and balmy so it doesn't dry out your lips ether.



The last product is the blush from the Sleek Face Form Light palette.
This is a dupe for the famous Nars Orgasm blush and its only £10 for the whole palette.
It's a beautiful shimmery pink shade with flecks of gold glitter!
It looks so glowy and natural on the skin, so it's a perfect shade for the summer time when you want your skin to look illuminated and glowing.

 I will be changing all these photos to new ones soon so don't worry about that!
As I said before, I am going away for a week from today so I probably won't be able to post, although I may be able to post some photos as I will take a lot of them!
Have a great summer :)
 

India Jasmine 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment