Tuesday 25 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Review | IndiaJasmine

 
The best £6 I ever spent...

I'm try to keep the amount of beauty posts down as much as I can on my blog because when I get writing I want to write more and more about beauty. But that just ends up being boring.
However, this little review seems to have snuck into my notebook...

 
You may have seen my latest post about Brighton, if not I will leave it below, and while I was there I did do a little shopping in Superdrug. One of those products is now contains my holy grail brush shades so I knew that I needed to share this with you!

This is the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in the shade Sugar and Spice.


Lets start with the packaging, the overall look and style of the product.

The black plastic does make it look quite professional and feels of a great quality. Also, the large mirror inside helps for application on the go and when travelling.
However, it scratches extremely easily and collects dirt :(
Although, the size of this palette isn't the most convenient in your handbag, however, the actual product inside is incredible for £6!
Each of the blushes and highlighters are easy to access because of the simple round style that they are put in, which means that every blush brush can easily pick up maximum product.


Moving onto the actual product...

Each blush is amazingly pigmented! Also, the highlights on the right hand side have an even better colour pay off then the blushes, especially the top one.

They are so easy to blend onto the skin, looking seamless and perfected.
I have also found that both, the highlighters and blushes, stay on the skin for a very long time without starting to break up.

 
Also, both of the highlights are very illuminating and glowy, so they make your skin look beautifully radiant!

Each of the shades are different, the next as pretty as the last.

Unfortunately they aren't named which is slightly irritating. However, the shades consist of (from left to right) a cool toned rosey brown, a more warm toned brown with an orange undertone, a neon pink with a slight coral undertone, a white highlight with purple running through it, a dusty rose, a neon pink, a coral and peach toned blush and a pink highlighter with flecks of white.

What's your favourite blush?


India Jasmine 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment