Friday 21 August 2015

Liebster Award Tag | IndiaJasmine

 
Liebster Award Tag...


I have been nominated to do this tag by Emily Huggins, from the blog TrendPill. Her blog is honestly amazing so I will leave a link at the bottom of this post for you to go and check it out!
This tag was created for small bloggers, under 200, for readers to get to know them and their blog better.
Blogging is a slow and steady process, sometimes it even gets tedious. I started blogging in 2014, but at a rubbish standard. Therefore, I may delete old posts as I don't wish to have them anymore.
 
I am so grateful to everyone who follows me, comments on my posts and is just regularly active on here because it makes it so much fun to do and really motivates me to carry on.
 When your starting out, you really don't know if the content you are writing is being seen by others or just yourself. If you carry on and try harder then it's always worth it and it shows how strong you are.
 
Thank you much for tagging me, Emily, and now I'm going to answer the 10 questions that she left for me...
 

 1) What are your top three wardrobe essentials?
I live in my Boohoo Evie Low Waisted Extreme Shredded Skinny Jeans so they would definitely have to be in there. They are just so comfortable and go with pretty much anything!
 
Secondly would have to be my Boohoo Cally Spaghetti Strap Super Crop Top. It's just so easy to throw on with a pair of high waisted jeans and I've been wearing it constantly this summer.
 
Lastly, I think that a little black is an essential. The one I have is from H&M and you can wear it in so many different styles. You can dress it up with some jewellery and heels, or down with a pair of white trainers and even a denim jacket.

 2) If you could have just one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
I'm not sure if this means a pair that I have already got or would like, so I'm going to go with a pair that I don't currently have.
I would have to say that I would wear the Alexander Wang Devon Espadrille Sneakers in white. They can be wore in summer and winter, dressed up or down, so they are the perfect all round shoe!
 3) What trend will you be wearing this Autumn/Winter season? (or Spring/Summer if you're Australian)
This autumn/ winter I fell like I'll be following the fringing trend. I personally really like this trend as it can change the style of an outfit so easily. It adds a lot of texture to an outfit too.
Also, I think that I will be wearing many bold but dark colours, such as the classic plums and navy blues.

 4) Share your favourite motivational quote
"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs." - Zig Ziglar
I think that this quote is so simple but effective in many ways. It proves that no one can give you or take you straight to success, you have to work hard for yourself.

 5) Where would be your dream holiday destination?
Definitely New Zealand! The whole landscape is just so photogenic and beautiful. I think that I'd most like to visit Auckland as I have always wanted to go there and again, everything is just so pretty!



 6) What past era inspires you the most in terms of fashion and beauty?
I wouldn't say that any really inspire me so much that I copy them, but I would have to say that my favourite would have to be 1920s for fashion because of the soft coloured fabric and beautiful hair pieces.
However, 1950s makeup is so beautiful and classic with the red lip and winged liner.  

 7) What's your favourite go-to shade of nail polish?
My nails are very short therefore I don't wear nail polish on my hands, but if I did then I would wear neutral colours. This would be whites and grey and nude pinks!

 8) Would you rather spend a week without your make-up bag OR your phone?
Wow, this is hard. I think I'd have to go without my makeup bag.
If I didn't have my phone I wouldn't be able to post on instagram or talk to anyone! Even though I'd hate to give up my makeup bag :(

 9) Tell me about a recent purchase you made
The last purchase I made was the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice.
It was only £6 so I wasn't expecting it to be amazing or anything, but I was wrong...
This palette contains 8 stunning blushes. However, two of these are extremely shimmer and make a beautiful highlight!
All the blushes have great staying power and an even better pigmentation!
If you don't have this, then honestly, get up and go get it now.

 10) What's your favourite magazine?
My favourite magazine would have to be Vogue or Teen Vogue. They give the latest trends on beauty and fashion. Also, the magazines always have so much information in them and are just so beautiful to look at!
 
Buy products here:
H&M Black Dress - not available on website
 
 
Now I'm going to tag 10 bloggers for the Liebster Award :)
I nominate:
 
RoseMaeBlog
NewLifestyle
Chole Jane x
Simply Michelle
The Proper Brunette
EmsiRose
Alma's Approach
Jasmine Chloe Shaw
Happy Hazel
The Sweet Seven Five

Lastly, these are the ten questions I've left for you to answer:

1. If you could be best friends with one celebrity, who would it be?
2. Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
3. What do you use to take your blog photos?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. Favourite clothes shop and top clothing item from it?
6. Do you like sushi?
7. What was the last thing you brought? Did you like it?
8. What's your favourite skincare brand?
9. Favourite YouTuber?
10. Would you live in Australia or America?

If you have been nominated you can now answer these questions that I have left and then nominated 10 other small blogs. Make sure to leave 10 new questions too!

Emily's blog is linked here.

India Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment