Saturday 1 August 2015

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream Review | IndiaJasmine

 
 
Your base always looks better with a primer...

 
I know that I've done a review recently, but I really wanted to review this new product that I picked up recently when I was travelling back from Spain.
This, as you can tell by the title, is the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream, which in other words is a different name for a primer.
 
 
 Firstly, the bottle that contains the product looks quite professional and the material definitely isn't delicate or breakable, therefore its perfect for travelling!
Also, it has a screw top lid, with an also metallic finish to it, so it's easy to open and close.
I'm not quite sure how you would describe it, but the product comes out from a small squirty tube, so you can easy adjust the amount of product you need.
 
 
Moving on from the packaging to the actual product..
 
When I first brought this, I thought that the product was going to be a liquid and creamy texture.
However, the product actually comes out in little clumps of moose!
I wasn't expecting this and at first the sight of the product didn't impress me. But I decided to stick with it for now and give the product a go.
 
 
The bottle states that the product is an 'instant flawless perfector'. It 'immediately blurs pore, refines skin texture for a perfect nude finish'.
'A lightweight texture'.
The product evens out the skin surface and is silky smooth to touch.
 
 
With that that in mind, I decided to test out the product and see how it really worked!
 
I applied this with my fingers as you can then apply it easily and precisely without using to much product.
As soon as I put it onto my face I didn't know if I was going to like it. This is because the main product was silicone!
It has that classic slippery and greasy feel to it, which I hate!
 
I tried to ignore this and I applied it around my nose, on my chin and a little on my forehead.
It was super easy to blend out and I was hoping that the greasy feeling was going to fade quickly.
I was right!
 
Luckily, after a minute, the slippery feeling disappeared and it sunk into my skin so nicely!
My pores were much less visible and my skin felt so smooth, which is great when applying makeup.
At this point I was still worried about the oils that it would produce, but throughout the day it produced pretty much none!
Actually, less then there would normally be.

 
There are two different colours in the range, which obviously isn't great.
I have mine in light to medium but I really don't think that it matters which colour you get.
Once the product is applied to your face there is no colour seen.  Not even a tint!
It doesn't give any coverage, which is what I was expecting.
 
I don't think that the product is worth the whole £10 but it is a good primer to have in your collection!
 
Buy the Blur Cream here.
 
PS- As it's the summer holidays I will trying to post 2 or 3 times a week!
 
India Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment