Thursday 6 August 2015

July Favourites | IndiaJasmine



 
July has already past within a blink of an eye...


 
I feel like I only uploaded a June Favourites yesterday, but now its August, it's about time to write m July Favourites!

 
 
My first two favourites are clothing related.
 
The first item is a plain white crop top from Boohoo.
It's a very simple top but this means that you can pretty much style it with anything.
This could be blue or black jeans, ripped or not, and even a grey hoodie. However, there are so many other things that you could pair it with.
I feel like it's just a great wardrobe staple to have!
The last clothing type item I have are the Nike Air Force One Trainers.
Again, I see these as a simple wardrobe staple item.
They can easily be chucked on with any outfit.
Also, they are definitely worth the money as I have been wearing them basically every day through July.
The next section contains beauty and makeup items!
 
As I went on holiday to Spain for a week, my skin cleared up majorly because of the sun and heat.
After this, I tried to steer clear of any foundations or thick makeup.
 If I wanted any coverage at all I've been using the trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up!
This is honestly the best concealer from the drugstore, in my opinion. I personally don't really like the Collection Lasting Perfection.
This is because last time I tried it, it made my skin look extremely cakey and horrible! 
I may have to try it again if I got an off bottle.
 
Back to the Wake Me Up...
It is amazing at covering and it isn't thick or cakey. Also, it is quite illuminating but doesn't get shiny very easily. As it's got light reflecting particles it obviously reflects light off of the skin and this gives a more radiant and flawless finish.
My next product is the MAC Fleshpot lipstick, which I have talked about a million times before!
It is from the Satin finish range, which means that it isn't too mattifying or too shiny and glossy.
It is a peachy nude shade and very pigmented!
This colour is great for summer and easy to pair with all styles of makeup.
The last beauty product is a mascara.
It's from Benefit and it's the new Roller Lash mascara, although it isn't that new any more...
I'm not going to go into any detail on this as I just wrote a huge review on it the other day.
You can find the review here.
My next favourite is a TV Show on Netflix, which is called Pretty Little Liars.
This is honestly my favourite show I have ever watched and I got hooked on it from Season 1 Episode 1!
I actually have also written a post all about this show which I will link here.
 
 
My last favourite from July is blogging, which might sound cheesy...
But, I feel like in July I began to put a lot more effort into each blog post, especially towards the end. I also re-did my blog completely and made it more suited to my style.
I am now enjoying blogging more and it never feels like a chore, it's definitely become a hobby again.
 
To leave this on an awesome note, on Monday I reached 194 on my daily page views, which is absolutely amazing!
Thank you all so soo much for reading my blog as it honestly means the world!
What have you been loving this July? Comment below!
 
 
India Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment