Tuesday 26 January 2016

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Review | IndiaJasmine

 
If you follow my instagram then you will know that today I promised that I would be uploading a review of the Benefit Hoola Bronzer!
Cheeky side note, if your not already following me on instagram my user is indiajasmineblog.


I think that a good place to start would be the packaging so let's begin there!
Personally, I feel as if the box is a very cute touch and a little different to other bronzers on the market. Therefore, it feels as little more special.
The material feels quite strong and durable so isn't going to break, however if thrown around I'm sure the corners could get a little battered.
 
This product also comes with a mirror, which is great for on the go!
 
The size and shape is great for storage in things like drawers but obviously not so great for travelling as it's large, which isn't very convenient for this use.
However, you therefore get lots more product!

 
As the back of this packaging states, this bronzer is matte, which is usually quite difficult to find.
If you would like to see the real colour and pigmentation of this bronzer I will put a link at the end of this post for you to go and see!
I find that this bronzer has a great red undertone so doesn't make you look orange or unnatural in any way because a natural tan has this tone.
 This also means that on days when you cant be bothered to use a contour product you can use this and it looks just as good!
 
The pigmentation is really incredible but not so much take you can go overboard. So it's great for beginners too!
 

Another positive would be that this bronzer actually comes with a brush inside but it's not what would expect!
Usually brushes that come free with products are coarse and pretty much unusable. However, this one is actually incredibly soft and nice to use! I use it for contour as it gets under the cheekbones easily and also blends out product well leaving you with more sculpture and a structured face.
 
For my forehead and just a more all over bronzed look I use a larger fluffier brush, such as the Zoeva Powder Brush, as it doesn't create any harsh lines and blends products seamlessly.


This product retails at £23.50 from the official Benefit website and many others such as Feel Unique. I definitely think that this bronzer is worth this price, even though it is quite pricey as it gives a beautiful finish!
 
You can find this product here if you would like to read some more about it or even purchase it!
 
Products mentioned in this post:
 
You can find the blog post in which I used this bronzer linked here!

India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment