Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 | IndiaJasmine


New year, new start...
I'm obviously going to start by saying that I hope you all had an amazing New Years Eve and I wish you all the best of luck for 2016.
 
Honestly, I feel like this years going to be my year.
I'm going to try harder with my blog, for a start, and get up better content with good quality photos. Also, I want to be posting a range of content, not just beauty and beauty like I usually would because I feel comfortable with it.
I want to try other things out of my comfort zone such as more lookbooks as I love taking the photos for them, more lifestyle and fashion posts over all to create a mix.
 
In terms of trying things out of my comfort zone, I don't talk about that fact that I have anxiety a lot as I don't feel comfortable talking about it and people on the internet don't tend to understand it a lot. But all I am going to say is that I want to try things that will push me out of my comfort zone little by little.
 
As a standard I guess that I'm supposed to talk about the new years resolutions that get broken within a day or two when you realise you haven't eaten all that chocolate from Christmas.
However, this year I'm actually going to try with the healthy eating and exercise.
To anyone that knows me personally - I know, I know. But trust me! (Breaks within seven hours. Oh)
 
I'm going to try on going on runs regularly and Lydia if you reading remember what you said about the gym... yeah I'm still up for that :)
 
I don't want this to be a long post so I'll leave it here but again good luck everyone for the New Year :)
 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment