Wednesday 23 December 2015

Everyday Winged Eyeliner | IndiaJasmine


Eyeliner can be a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, it can change up any look into something more feminine and sophisticated.

I've had a couple of requests to show you all how I create my everyday winged eyeliner look.
Therefore, today I thought that I would take you through a quick tutorial of how I do my eyeliner.
 
Now, lets get straight on with the tutorial!
 
Firstly, you want to take your eyeliner and begin to create the smooth line across your eyelid as close to your upper lashes as possible.
In order to do this, you will want to make the line go from thin to thick.
 
I start to make a thin line half way across my lashline to the outer corner of my lashline.
In order to do this, it's much easier to create small dashes that you connect up instead of one long line. This gives a lot more control and therefore less mistakes are made.


Next, I went over the line I just did, but making sure to make it a little higher but still look quite smooth!


For the last two steps I was using the flat of the nib so it gives the most control. However, for this next step I am using the pointed end and connecting the eyeliner up to the outer corner.


Now I'm again just using the flat of the brush to go over the connecting area and make it one smooth line.


As I started in the middle of my lash line, I am now going to join the eyeliner up further into the inner corner. To do this I am using the pointed end of the nib to create a very thin line of eyeliner and pulling it into a little further towards the inner corners.


And then sadly at this point my eyeliner pen started to run out, which is so annoying! :(


I am now trying my best to create a line from my upper lash line up towards the tail-end of my eyebrow. However, this was quite difficult as my pen is running out and I had to go over it a few times!



To complete my cat eye, I am just dragging a line backwards from the tip of the wing back into the rest of the eyeliner.
Then you just want to fill this in!


And then that's it!
I paired this up with a very natural and glowy look with minimal eyeshadow.


India Jasmine



No comments:

Post a Comment