Friday 4 December 2015

Simple 3 Product Eyeshadow With A Pop Of Colour | IndiaJasmine

 
Autumns come and gone and now it's time for winter makeup to flood the internet...

 
Today I'm going to be starting off my winter blog posts with a super quick and simple eyeshadow look.
 This look only has 3 products, so it's amazing for travelling purposes or days that you are running late but want a makeup look that looks like it's had a lot of effort put into it!
 
The first product I am using is a Paint Pot from Mac in the shade Chilled On Ice.
 I am applying this an a couple of layers over my entire eyelids as a coloured base for the rest of my eyeshadow. Also, it will almost act as a primer for the rest of my eyeshadow.
 

The next product I am using is the Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow palette.
I took a mixture of 'Boxed' but mostly 'The Mail' on a Zoeva Soft Definer brush and blended it well through my crease.
This is going to create a soft transition from the shimmery paint pot, which unfortunately isn't showing up even half as pigmented on camera :( , and my skin.
Also, it will add a little definition back into my eye sockets.


Now for the pop of colour!
I am using the same Sleek Eyeshadow Palette and taking the shade 'Glitz'. This is a dark blue shimmery shade, however it's showing up so much greener on camera and I'm not sure why :( .
Anyway, I took this on an angled H&M brush because it was thicker than my Zoeva one and I wanted a bolder line.
I applied this underneath my eye from corner to corner, quite thickly as I said before, and then winged it out slightly it the side!


Then, I am using the Zoeva Petite Crease brush to blend this eyeshadow slightly so it wasn't so harsh. 


I am lastly just applying the Benefit Roller Lash, which is my last product! I mostly applied this on my top lashes so that it will balance out the intensity of the bottom lash line.


And then just pair it up with your favourite dark lip and your done!!


What's your favourite bright eyeshadow to wear as a pop of colour?
 
India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment