Thursday 22 October 2015

Primark Candle Haul Collab | IndiaJasmine

 
Another one of my favourite things about autumn is the candles and all of the amazing scents that come into season...
Last Saturday, three of my friends and I went down to Basingstoke on the train to do a little shopping! The first shop that we went into was Primark and I as soon as my best friend Rose and I entered we had to find the home range. Seeing it looming up ahead, I can't deny that I did a bit of speed walking.
 
This blog post is actually a collab with Rose, so make sure to check out her blog from the link at the end of this post!
 
On a large stand stood many candles that all looked amazing! I knew that I had to smell them all. Candle by candle, we picked them up, opened the lid, sniffed and put them in the basket that our friend had cleverly got at the beginning, luckily. By now the basket was being dragged along the floor.
After about five minutes we had collected a range of beautiful candles. Moving everything into a separate basket, I realised that my purse already seemed lighter...




This first candle is White Tea scented. Out of all the candles I brought, this one is probably the one that has my favourite scent. But the reason that I first decided to pick this candle up was because of the colour of the pot. As you can see, it is rose gold. therefore, I couldn't resist.
The smell isn't overpowering in the slightest and it has a musky amber smell, which is perfect for autumn! Also, this was only £1.50! 


The next candle I picked up was this Orange Sunshine Soda candle. Well, I say candle but in fact I picked up two of these! The packaging is so unique and stunning! Also, when the candle has burnt out you can use the mason jar in your kitchen, bedroom or anywhere you like.
These candles were £3 each and I feel like that is such a good price for this style of candle!
However, as you can see from the photo, there is a rip on the front of the packaging on both of my candles. This is from a sticker that was attached to the front of the jar.
The scent of this candle is very strong and quite spring-like actually. As you can tell from the name, it smells of orange soda. Although, I'm not too sure what sunshine smells like, so I can't help you on that one.


 
The next candle I got is Red Berry and Jasmine scented. As you can see, this candle is huge and therefore is going to last me a very long time! I'm not sure on the exact price of this candle but it was probably around £3-£4.
The scent of this candle is quite warm but also smells a little fresh at the same time. There are a couple of underlying floral notes, but nothing to overwhelming. Also, you can tell from the name that the main scent is red berries with an undertone of jasmine.
The wick on this candle is quite long and looks pretty strong too!
 

The last candle that I brought is this White Tea and Peony one.
Along with the Orange Sunshine Soda, this candle is in a mason jar and therefore can be cleaned out and reused at the end.
This candle was only £1 and therefore is so cheap!
To me, the smell of this candle is like a mans deodorant but I weirdly like it. The smell is strong and very fresh, so would be perfect in a kitchen or bathroom!
 
Thank you for reading and make sure to go check out Rose's blog here!
 
What was your favourite candle?
 
India Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment