Thursday 1 October 2015

Autumn Lookbook Collab | IndiaJasmine

 One of my favourite things about autumn definitely has to be the change in fashion...
Outfit 1
 
 
 
 
 


Items:
Bat Wing Jacket - Boohoo (I could not find this on the website so it may have stopped being sold or gone out of stock)
White Crop Top - Boohoo
Camel Pencil Skirt - Boohoo
Chunky Flats With Chain - Schuh
Black Tights - Superdrug

Outfit 2


 
 
 
 
Items:
Polka Dot Sweater - New Look (This is no longer sold but I'm sure that there are hundreds similar out on the market at the moment)
 
Outfit 3
 

 




 
Items:
Lilac/ Grey Jumper - H&M (I couldn't find this on the website so I'm not sure if it is sold anymore)
 
Makeup:
 
Make sure to go check out Rose's looks right here!
 
 India Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment